November 5, 2009

Olivia's First Halloween

Olivia's first Halloween season started out with a visit to Patterson Farms a few weeks ago. They have hayrides, a petting farm, tomato sling shot, playgrounds, pony rides, mini corn maze, and a corn box (like a sand box, but filled with corn kernals). It was quite breezy and cool the day we went, but we had a lot of fun!

We are checking out the adorable baby pot belly pigs.












Olivia also got to pet a baby goat. She didn't quite get the idea of feeding them. But she seemed to understand them because when they made their noises, she squealed right back at them.










I also had a lot of fun firing tomatoes in the tomato sling shot!












In the Corn Box. Olivia came out with a mouthful of corn kernals!












Our Little Pumpkin!!!













I want this one Momma!!!













On Halloween, we went to the Fall Festival at our church despite the rain. It did rain on us as we were trying to eat our hotdog dinner, but it stopped and we got out and walked though all the booths and games. Olivia didn't play any, but she watched her Daddy shoot the paint ball gun and he got one right on target. This is the only picture we got of Olivia in her costume because she kept walking away in all the pictures. I am hoping my parents or sister got some more. I'll add those when we get them!



Our Little Bumble Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment