December 9, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Card Creator

I know I am behind on the blogging. It has been super busy between school, holidays, and birthdays! But I want to take a moment to share something with you all that I have been using a lot for the past 2 years.

I love my Shutterfly account!!! I have used it for so many amazing things and I wanted to share some of those with you. You might even be able to get a little something out of it! I have been using Shutterfly for all of my picture storage and printing for several years now (at least 4 since I have all my wedding pictures on there). I have also been using them for creating cards and announcements since Olivia was born. You can do some really amazing creations through their site and they have great deals all the time! I am hoping that sharing this with you all is going to earn me 50 free holiday cards! This is one option that I created in just a few minutes.


My favorite creation was the Mother's Day and Father's Day cards I did this year for my parent's, in-law's, and husband's cards.

Most recently, I made We've Moved Announcement with our new address.




Everything I have created and ordered from Shutterfly, both cards and pictures, has turned out great and it always arrives earlier than I expect them too! Which is great for me because ya'll know I wait until the last minute for everything! I also have a Share Account with Shutterfly, but I have only used it a couple of times. I really want to create some photo books because I never have enough time to do my own any more. If you've never used Shutterfly, check them out. You can even order your prints and then pick them up at your local Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment