| I'm 4!!!!! |
November 7, 2012
4 Years Old!
I can't believe our baby is 4 years old! We had her birthday party 2 weekends early to avoid State and Appalachian ballgame weekends. But we wanted to celebrate on her actual birthday as well. Since her birthday was on Wednesday, we went to church as usual, but I picked up an ice cream cake while Olivia was at her choir practice and I left choir practice early so we could celebrate just the 3 of us. We got Olivia a Tag Reader wand and book set, Cinderella DVD, and bunny bedroom slippers. I wish I would have recorded her reaction when she opened the DVD. She was really excited about it! She also opened her gifts from her Great Uncle Gary and Aunt Debra--new pajamas and a personalized book which she had to wear and read that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment