My family finally did something this year that we have been saying we were going to do for several years now. We rented a cabin in Boone for the weekend of the Appalachian v. Chatanooga football game. It was a lot of fun. The cabin had a hot tub, foosball and air hockey table, nice front porch and room for all of us to hang out. We celebrated Olivia's birthday again with a little cake on Nov. 7th for dinner. She and Lucas were adorable again at the football game. Here are a couple of pictures. Notice the football stadium in the background.
Too cute! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mommy too! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeletelove, Kay
Thanks for the update on Olivia! She is sooooooo big! She gets more beautiful, like her mommy, everyday. I hope you enjoyed turning the big 30! Where's you cake pictures. I bet you made some of her birthday cakes! We have wanted to go to Boone but just don't seem to get time. We did go as a family to Laurel Springs to cut down Christmas trees! The boys loved it. I know you are very busy at school. If school doesn't get out soon I am considering premeditated murder on a few crazy kids. Just kidding! I hope Olivia is over with the ear infections, etc. Winter can be hard on little girls. Hope to see you soon at church. I still need to give you something for Olivia.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Vickie