January 4, 2010

What a Way to Start the New Year!

I had all intensions of adding some new posts from our holiday yestetrday afternoon before heading back to school today. That is until I tripped on one of Olivia's toys or my shoe or something, and fell and caught myself in the exact position to fracture BOTH elbows. Yes, that means I am in 2 slings and have to have help with everything from eating to showering. No sugery in my future, but I'll have to wait till Wednesday to see what the orthopedist says. My poor child can't snuggle with me. And my poor students have exams in 6 class day. Shesh!!! If you guys try to call, please call my cell so I can use speaker phone--no, I cannot bend my elbow enough to get the phone to mt ear! Pray that we all survive this! Thank you, Jesus for family that lives close!

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I would think that you were making this up, but even you wouldn't think up something this bad to keep from going back to school. I promise to pray for you. Also, please let me know if I can help you in anyway. Soooooo Sorry! Try not to have a complete meltdown. Easier said than done, I know. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Mrs. Brown just told me what happened. Glad you don't need any surgery. That would have been awful. I don't go back to Boone til Friday morning, so let me know if you need anything before then!

    ReplyDelete