So I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog. Now that I can finally use my elbows/arms a little better, I'm hoping to catch everyone up on our holiday season. I know it is a little late, but I can always use a little Christmas in my life. The pictures will be limited though--our camera is officially dead and we are looking into a new one. I also finally figured out how to put some videos on the blog so I'll put some cute videos of our little Teeter Tot up too.
Update on the elbows--I drove to work for the first time today. In celebration, I went to our new Biscuitville here in town and got myself a breakfast bowl! Yummy! I am still having trouble lifting things--even things like textbooks. I head back to the orthopedist next Thursday so hopefully I'll be able to pick up Olivia soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment