February 2, 2010

Snow Day

We have been under about 5 inches of snow that started on Friday night about 5:00. We stayed all snug inside most of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We missed getting to go to the circus but we have had a lot of fun anyway. Olivia and I had our first full day together Monday with no help since I broke my elbows. We slept late and watched the birds eat the seed we put out for them. Today, we have a teacher workday with a delay so I went into work about 10am once the temperature got above freezing since it was icy/raining this morning. On my extra days at home, I did get all of our videos and pictures uploaded onto the computer so I'll be updating in the next day or two. What do you have to look forward to? Santa pictures. Dancing Queen video. Snow video. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment