May 14, 2010

Been Gone for a While


Well, the excuses of not having a camera can no longer be used! We FINALLY bought a camera today to replace Bart's that bit the dust last fall. I am hoping for great pictures on Mother's Day and I'll post them tomorrow night, I hope.

Things have been pretty crazy in the last month. My students were restless before spring break. We went to Asheboro to celebrate my sister and mom's birthday's. We went to Florida for spring break. My students came back restless after spring break. We bought a new car. Then someone hit it in Florida and we spent a while trying to get a cracked hub cap fixed (thank goodness that was all that happened.) We have searched and searched and searched for child care for Olivia for next year. And finally found it. My students have started acting like it is the last week of school. Bart has been through year end and switched groups at work. We went to Raleigh to celebrate my Nanny's 89th birthday. It has just been nuts. Oh and did I mention that I am restless and wishing it was the last week of school.

In the mean time, here are a few pictures from our Spring Break trip to Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment