During Spring Break we headed down to Orlando to visit some friends of ours. We drove down right after school Thursday and arrived shortly after 12am. While we were there we were very busy. Bart & Jason played golf Friday.
We went to Gatorland on Saturday.
Easter Sunday started with an egg hunt for the kids and then we headed to New Smyrna Beach for the day. This was Olivia's first time in the ocean. As you can tell, she loved everything about the beach--the sand, sun, and waves.
On Monday we went to Sea World. It was a long day, but Olivia loved every minute of it.
Tuesday was a rest day and we also took the kids to Fun Factory.
On Wednesday morning we began the LONG drive home filled with a stop at the Gymboree Outlet in St. Augustine, 40 minutes of dead stop traffic (I mean people were getting out of their cars and walking down I-95), then another 20 minute of slow traffic, a blow out diaper, quick change, and dinner at Maurice's Barbeque in Columbia, SC, another traffic slow down on I-77, and finally home 12 hours later. It was a great trip, but I needed a vacation from my vacation so I did nothing but laundry and hang out with Olivia on Thursday & Friday.
Here is just a cute picture of Olivia sporting her new Sea World back pack that her Daddy and I ran around Sea World trying to find before we left for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment