Weight: 12 pounds 13.5 ounces (5th%)
Height: 25 3/4 inches (50%)
Head circumference: inches (%)
Vaccines: 5, but only 3 actual shots. One was oral and 2 were combined.
Wearing: Ava is fitting very nicely in her 3-6 or 6 month outfits and size 2 diapers.
Sleeping: She is still sleeping all night long. She usually takes 2 naps a day and since were have still been on our summer break, we never know when they will be.
Eating: We are in the process of weaning Ava from nursing so that I am ready to go back to school without having to pump. She is up to 3 formula bottles a day, 1 breast milk bottle from the store in the freezer, and nursing in the morning and before bed. I've been a little sad giving up this sweet time with her, but I know that I will be able to manage my time better at school so that I can ultimately spend more time with both girls in the afternoon and evenings.
Playing: Ava still loves playing with her sister the most. She likes her playmat, but has been spending more time in the exersaucer. It plays a super
Talking: Ava make lots of noise. She is pretty loud at times, too, especially when Olivia gets her going.
We spent several days at my parents during July for me to attend a conference for school. Mom and Lindsey entertained the kids while Dad and I were in meetings all day. We also had a visit from Aunt Pat, but I didn't get any pictures of the day. I went back to school Monday and it went pretty well sending both girls to day care. Olivia cried a little to have her bunny with her first thing, but had a great day back with her friends. Ava was super excited--smiling and feet kicking! Her personality is really coming out now and she is so much fun!
![]() |
| At the pool with Grandmomma, Lindsey and Lucas. I forgot her hat so we put my visor on her. |
![]() |
| Mom and Lindsey took the kids bowling one day of my conference. They were a little tired! |
| Trying on hats a the antique store. They both had a ball in the store and we thought they would be bored. |
![]() |
| Jumping time! |
![]() |
| Wearing big sister's dress for my 6 Month pictures! Olivia wore it when she was about 4 months old and it was a little tight. It is still a little big on Ava. |






No comments:
Post a Comment